07 February 2012

The Soreness, She Hurts!

So, my couch to 5k run went well yesterday... Except for one thing. Something happened about 1/3 of the way in and I had to restart the whole thing. Thus, I was out 40 minutes instead of 30. Honestly it wasn't so bad at the time, which is something I find very heartening, but my legs were pretty angry about a jiffy after I stopped compelling them to move. I took a long soak in the bathtub in some hot water to relax my muscles and warm up since it was cool and rather damp outside. I'm not feeling fantastic, but it's better. I'm going to have to do a better job of stretching next time. I'll do some research on better stretches and post what I find.

Oh, I was able to run the nexercise app in the background while I had the runner app up. It was great.

I bought a huge bag of cuties at the store the other day. They have cute sayings on the stickers. I'm still eating them. They are the only tolerable citrus fruit in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment