21 February 2012

Approaching 10%

Well, I know it's been a long time since I have posted. Things are a little funky with the Internet connection at my house. We are in the process of replacing our router and crossing our fingers that that was the problem.

A lot has been going on, but the biggest thing is my weigh-in on Saturday. I stopped by the meetings location on the way out to knit night because I was terrible and slept in too late to make it to the meeting. The lady there was very nice and was very encouraging and celebrated because... I lost 3.8 lbs last week. Yep. Scary thing, isn't it? I think whatever was making them stick finally just gave in. It makes me very hopeful.

I am only 0.2 lbs from my 10% goal. So, next week I will be 90% of the person I was in July 2011. One tenth of me just gone. That's crazy! I had been very good and on-track and I remember how frustrating it was to fall off the wagon. This is the first time I've been below the weight I was at in October before my knee surgery. Finally on track and feeling great. So, wish me luck for the rest of this week. I've got to lose at least 0.2!

No comments:

Post a Comment